We believe hard work and dedication should be recognized. That’s why we’ve designed Premier Checking – a premium account packed with premium benefits to reward you for your complete banking relationship with us.Open Now
M-F: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (CT)
Sat: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CT)
Schedule an Appointment
to meet with a banker
OUR PREMIUM CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
You’ve worked hard to reach your goals. So why not reap the rewards? Our Premier Checking account takes your whole banking relationship into account, offering a personal financial advisor, interest rate bonuses, exclusive discounts, waived fees and access to our Investment Sweep when linked to a money market mutual fund. And that’s just the beginning!
Download the Simple Guide
A FINANCIAL PLAN TAILORED FOR YOU
We’ve partnered with BOK Financial Securities to provide exclusive services through your Premier Checking relationship. A Financial Advisor will meet with you to provide a complimentary financial plan, a value of $300 at no cost to you! You will have full access to Investment Sweep, a program that will allow you to earn money market rates on your excess checking account balances. You will enjoy one-click access to your linked banking and investment accounts, as well as take advantage of discounted online trades.
NO FEES ON EXTENSIVE SERVICES
There is no monthly service fee for Premier Checking when qualifying conditions are met. Expect to pay no fees with a Personal Savings account, no fees for overdraft protection, stop payments, incoming and outgoing wires, or money orders and checks, and get free rush replacement of your Visa Debit Card. Plus, you will receive unlimited ATM fee rebates at all ATMs outside our network.
EARN PREMIUM INTEREST RATES
Your Premier Checking relationship will allow you to earn a 0.05% higher interest rate for your Premier Money Market accounts. Plus, you can expect an extra 0.10% in earnings on new CDs and select FDIC insured IRAs.
Pay Less For Loans
As a Premier Checking account owner, in addition to the 0.25% auto debit discount, you can also take an additional 0.10% off on qualifying loans. But your relationship perks don’t end there, because you can also expect to pay $500 less on mortgage origination fees.
BANK WITH CONVENIENCE – AND EXCELLENT CLIENT SERVICE
With Premier Checking, you'll have access to free ATMs nationwide, or you can bank on the go with Online or Mobile Banking. If you have any questions, an ExpressBanker is available by phone during very flexible hours.
Premier Checking account benefits include:
- Checking monthly service fee waived
- 0.05% higher interest rate for Premier Money Market accounts
- 0.10% interest rate bonus on CDs and select FDIC insured IRAs
- 0.10% discount on qualifying personal loans with auto debit
- $500 off mortgage loan closing costs
- $14.95 for online trades through BOK Financial Securities
- Free standard checks or 50% off premium styles
- Unlimited ATM fee rebates when using non-Bank of Albuquerque ATMs
- Free incoming and outgoing domestic wires
- Free overdraft protection
- Free stop payments
- Free money orders and official checks
- Free online and mobile banking and bill pay
- Free Visa® debit card and free rush debit card replacement
- A low $50 opening deposit required
For each statement cycle that one of the following requirements of average daily balances are met, you’ll avoid the $25 monthly service fee:
- $25,000 or more in linked bank deposit accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs)
- or $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage (available through BOK Financial Advisors – excluding 529s and managed trusts) and 10% credit balances (mortgage, HELOC, PLOC, auto loan & personal loan – excludes small business loans). Accounts are not automatically linked. Please notify your banker which accounts should be linked.
We will waive the monthly service fee for the first two statement cycles after opening the Premier Checking account to allow you to meet the requirements and avoid the monthly service fee.
If you refinance your linked mortgage account with another lender, we will un-link your original mortgage from your Premier Checking account, and it will no longer count toward your Premier qualifying balances.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day that the Bank receives credit for the deposit of noncash items, such as checks. Unless stated otherwise, we use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are administered by the Bank and may change daily at the discretion of the Bank, unless stated otherwise. Account fees may reduce earnings. Please ask for a current rate sheet for interest rate information. For additional information, read the Summary of Fees and Definitions and the Agreements and Disclosures.
- We will waive the monthly service fee for the first two statement cycles after opening the Premier Checking account to allow you to meet the requirements and avoid the monthly service fee. If you refinance your linked mortgage account with another lender, we will un-link your original mortgage from your Premier Checking account, and it will no longer count toward your Premier qualifying balances.
- You will be reimbursed for surcharges imposed by non-BOKF ATM owners when withdrawing money from your Premier Checking account.
- The waived Overdraft Protection fee is available when it originates from a related deposit account. The Overdraft Protection fee is not waived when the transfer originates from a personal line of credit.
- If the Premier Checking account is terminated, the bonus interest rate on all eligible savings accounts, and discounts or fee waivers on other products and services will discontinue and revert to the Bank’s then current applicable rate or fee.
- All loans are subject to credit approval. To qualify for a Premier relationship discount, you are required to maintain a qualifying Premier Checking account. Premier loan discounts do not apply to all loan products and are applicable for new loans only. Discount applies to the interest rate at the time of application.
- Discounted online flat rate commissions as follows: $14.95 per equity trade when your BOK Financial Advisors’ account is linked to your Premier, Diamond, Diamond Advantage or Private Label Checking account and the trade is entered on-line through NetXClient. Unlimited $14.95 trades can be applied to commissions trading of stocks, excluding penny stocks. Each trade will be treated as a separate transaction unless multiple transactions are needed to fill one order. If the eligible checking account is terminated, the commission discount for equity trades will discontinue and revert to the current applicable commission rate. Other fees and commissions apply to a BOK Financial Advisors’ account. Schedule subject to change at any time.
- Enrollment in Investment Sweep requires ownership of an eligible Bank of Albuquerque checking account and a BOK Financial Advisors Money Market fund. You may elect and we will provide Investment Sweep Services for making investments which will consist of periodic transfers of funds into or from a Deposit Account specified by you. Specifically, we can provide sweep services for a given Deposit Account that will make an investment of your swept funds into and from an Account of any of the available mutual funds provided by us as indicated by you during the Setup Process (or otherwise by written instructions). Please refer to the Investment Sweep brochure for details.
- Subject to closing of a new purchase or refinance mortgage loan. Discount will be provided in the form of a lender credit (mortgage coupon).
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We've got answers. And, if you don't find what you're looking for, sign in to Online Banking and visit our Actions and Tools menu to send us a Secure Message or call us at (800) 583-0709.
Can I order checks online?
Absolutely. Just visit our ordering page. There, you can customize your checks with different designs and formats, and order as many as you need.
Where can I find my ABA routing number?
The Bank of Albuquerque Routing Number is: 107006606. You can also find it on your Bank of Albuquerque checks in the location shown below:
What is Online and Mobile Bill Pay?
Bill Pay is a service that lets you pay your bills from your computer or mobile device, without having to write or mail a check. It's easy and fast, and can even be set up to pay recurring bills automatically. No checks to write, no envelopes to address and no stamps to lick. Learn more about Online Bill Pay today.
Ready to Get Started?Open Now
Voluptatum et voluptas nihil consequatur. Voluptas blanditiis debitis amet sit voluptate sint placeat at alias blanditiis perferendis ut culpa
Praesentium in non sequi praesentium adipisci sed. Accusantium voluptas non omnis aperiam placeat et quaerat est laboriosam laudantium provident nihil eos
In doloremque ullam laboriosam et in fugit a odit est dolor facere corporis sint praesentium. Sapiente quia animi omnis earum sed sed enim minima et asperiores ab
Your Financial Resource
Bank of Albuquerque is with you on every step of your financial journey. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you along the way.