Expand your portfolio’s potential
Alternative investments represent a powerful diversification tool, designed to:
- Enhance performance potential.
- Provide portfolio diversification.
- Increase current income.
Why BOK Financial?
- Dedicated and experienced alternative investments team.
- Clients are direct partners in the funds (no feeder funds).
- Direct access to sourcing team.
- Full administrative support.
- Offers funds of all sizes, both from boutique managers and larger firms.
- Institutional quality portfolios at lower minimums.
- Fee transparency.
Alternative asset classes
- Equity hedged
- Event driven
- Relative value
- Buyout and growth
- Credit and distressed
- Venture capital
- Real estate
Let our strength give you peace of mind.
Building wealth is challenging; managing wealth is complex. You need a partner who understands what it takes to protect and grow those assets. You'll receive a high degree of personal attention — the hallmark of Bank of Albuquerque — delivered with the discipline and experience to help you take action.
We’re part of BOK Financial Corporation, one of the top 30 largest U.S.-based bank holding companies with more than $47.1 billion in assets, and with more than $100 billion in assets under administration entrusted to the care of our Wealth Management division. Meaning we're large enough to give you confidence but just the right size to serve your needs.
We’ve been around for more than a century. And, since we began back in 1910, we’ve been in the business of building enduring relationships with our clients and our communities.
Our dedicated team of experts — with more than 75 years of combined experience investing in alternatives — will take the time to really understand you and your goals.