Issues surrounding earnings and human resources can often be difficult and complex. To see these issues more clearly and manage them effectively, you need the right financial partner.Let's Talk
Successful business owners and managers face unique challenges to maintain and grow the enterprise for which they are responsible. Our wealth management team works with a range of entities to address questions and concerns about insurance, retirement plans, health savings accounts, and capital growth funds and the subsequent tax impact associated with moving dollars in or out of those areas. We can provide you with advice and guidance across all of the areas that affect your business.
Our business solutions include:
- Business checking account options
- Tools to manage working capital
- Automated and electronic services, including online account reporting, ACH and image based lockbox processing
- Loans for working capital, owner occupied real estate, business equipment and expansion
- International services
- Dedicated private banking officer for the shareholders
- Partnership buy-in financing
- Investment purpose facilities (stock options, equity investments)
Partner with Trusted Advisors
Our knowledgeable teams have the experience to help your business grow and change. And with our wide range of business services to draw from, we can customize a solution to fit your company's specific needs.
Acquire the Right Talent
One of the top priorities for any business owner is attracting and retaining the right talent. We can suggest a range of options for you to single out and reward key employees, such as:
- Non-Qualified Stock Options
- Incentive Stock Options
- Voting and Non-Voting Stock
- Phantom Stock
- Stock Bonus
- Restricted Stock
- Rabbi Trust
Plan for the Future, Today
What's the best way to transition ownership of your company? If you're asking this question, you're already ahead of the game. According to the Small Business Administration, fewer than one-third of businesses owners have a succession plan, and many of these businesses do not survive the second generation.* Our wealth management team has the knowledge and experience to help guide you in the right direction.
We look forward to helping you protect and manage your wealth. Give us a call, or complete the form and we will contact you.