COVID-19: Paycheck Protection Program
CARES Act SBA Loan Programs – Paycheck Protection Program
We believe small businesses are the lifeblood of our communities and we’re proud to have helped thousands of our clients receive their SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans over the last several weeks. We understand these funds are important as they help small businesses, their employees and their families through this challenging time. If you are interested in applying for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program, please click the Notify Me link below and we will let you know as soon as we are able to take your application.
Please note that businesses that have already received a PPP loan will not be eligible to apply again.
Here’s what you need to know to apply:
- You are a business client of our bank
- You are a business with 500 or fewer employees or are otherwise eligible under the PPP
- Select Notify Me below.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your request to apply for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program.
- When we are ready to accept your application, you will receive a separate email and a follow-up phone call with instructions to apply.
- A representative will process your application and provide you a status regarding your SBA Paycheck Protection application.
- If approved by the SBA, a loan closing will be arranged and funding will follow.
In the meantime, a number of other programs have been made available to business owners through the SBA. More information can be found on the SBA's website.
We continue to stand with our communities and are proud to support our clients during this uncertain time.