BOK Financial Equipment Finance is a specialized group within BOK Financial. We partner with heavy equipment distributors throughout the United States to provide industry expertise and lending capacity our clients can depend on.
BOK Financial is a Top 25 U.S.-Based Bank with More Than $40 billion in Assets
Client needs come first at BOK Financial Equipment Finance. We have a simple vision to deliver competitive products with the personal and responsive service that you deserve.
BOK Financial Equipment Finance, Inc. is a specialist in the industry. We partner with heavy equipment distributors throughout the United States to provide customized financial services and lending capacity for our clients in the following asset classes:
- Construction and Aggregate: Dozers, excavators, compactors, crushers and screeners.
- Crane and Lift: Aerials, all terrain and crawler cranes, boom trucks and forklifts.
- Power and Transportation: Trucks, trailers, generators and busses.
- Agriculture: Applicators, combines, harvesters, tractors and trailers.
We provide financial services to virtually all sectors of the industry, including construction, power, transportation and agriculture.
- Vendor Finance
- Wholesale Finance (Term and Revolving)
- Synthetic and Capital Leasing
Cash Flow Management and Treasury Solutions
If you’re looking for ways to maximize your cash flow, increase automation and manage risk, then you need a banking partner who can deliver competitive products that grow with you.
- Information Reporting
- Remote Corporate Capture
- Controlled Disbursement
- Lockbox Network
- Corporate/ Purchasing Card Programs
- Merchant Services
Protect and preserve the assets that you've worked so hard to build. Our professional team can advise you on the best tools and services for your short- and long-term goals.
- Trust Services
- 401(k) and Retirement Plans
- Investment Management
Our expert hedging services, foreign exchange and trading and exposure management solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of the heavy equipment sector.
- Foreign Exchange
- Letters of Credit
Boosting Your Success
The best decisions happen when you have the support of a great team. Let us be a part of your success story. Teaming up with us means:
- Delivery of competitive products.
- Personal and responsive service.
- Bankers who know your business.